ARIZONA SNOWBOWL – ONE OF THE OLDEST, CONTINUALLY RUN SKI AREAS IN THE U.S.
Located on the majestic San Francisco Peaks, the Arizona Snowbowl lies 14 miles outside of Flagstaff, 2 hours from Phoenix, and 70 miles from the Grand Canyon. The resort opened in 1938 and is now one of the oldest continually operated ski area in the country.
- Base elevation — 9,200 feet
- Summit elevation — 11,500 feet
- Vertical drop — 2,300 feet
- 1Runs — 40 (37% beginner, 42% intermediate, 21% advanced); longest is 2 miles
- Lifts —six (in winter);
- Average snowfall — 260 inches